Forever Friends Dollar Days

is participating in 
DOLLAR DAYS
over on
Pixels & Company.

Yesterday, she released this beautiful paper set ~
Forever Friends Paper Pack


AND TODAY,
she is releasing the coordinating embellishments ~


AND I am lucky enough to be on her creative team,
so I got to work with them first!

Here is what I came up with:


This box was so stinking easy to put together with the Print and Cut feature with my Silhouette machine!
I put the flowers in the program, traced them, printed them, and cut them out.
No slow scissor cutting for this girl!


Aren't the papers and embellishments fabulous?


I just love these fun boxes! 
They are so easy to put together once you know what you are doing!

Now go check out all the items in the Dollar Days at Pixels & Co
It is running the whole month of July!

No comments: