Kelleigh Ratzalff Designs Blog Hop

Thanks for hopping along with Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs' Blog Hop!

You just came from

Your next stop is

Don't forget, if you leave a comment on each participants blog, you will be entered to win a
$10 gift card
to Kelleigh's Shop at Pixels & Co.

What a great way to start iNSD weekend!!!

Here is what I put together:

A gift box - 

The digital paper I used for this box and for the flowers is from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs newest paper pack called 
Both the 
and the 
flower template are from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs too! 

The Sentiment is from my newest Unity Stamp Company Stamp set called 




A birthday card -
My oldest was invited to a boys birthday party with a 
RACE CAR theme,
so I thought the new Facebook Freebie from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs called
would be perfect!
(click name to go to KRD facebook page to get the freebie!!!)



I used one of the car embellishments to make the card.
I put the image in my Silhouette program, traced around it,
Print and Cut it as a card... So stinking simple.
And so cute!
I added the boy's name and his birthday # on the car.


Don't forget, 
Your next stop is

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome box and love that car card! Fab color combos.

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

These are SO fabulous!!! Gorgeous!

Rosa @ Capture the Little Things said...

Oh! Very nice! Lovely work!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing and for your contribution to the blog hop!

Yekcal said...

THANKS! The car card is super cute! Nice to know it's just that easy :)