Big Top Tent

So, I was checking out some stuff on line and came across a very cute "big top" box that got my mind to moving!

I knew it would just be perfect for a parting gift for a circus themed birthday party. 
And what better packaging than the Cupcaked Shaped Box from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs?

Here is my "BIG TENT" cupcake:

Also used the scalloped Borders cutting files from Kelleigh. 


The Paper is digital paper I printed from my computer.
Paper kid is COMFORTS OF HOME by Summer Time Designs.


The flag is from a download from the Silhoutte Store called Cupcake Topper.

I love the bottom of the cupcake. The chevron pattern is perfect for my big top stripes!

What do you think? Will this work for "The Big Top"??


1 comment:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Adorable, Rachel! I really like that flag! :)