Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs Digital Papers!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs is trying something new.
She has TWO brand new sets of digital papers!

Little Mister



Summer Lovin'


Aren't they fabulous???

Now, since I am on the Creative Team, I got to work with these beauties BEFORE they were available to you. (Available THURSDAY 6.14.12)

Here are a couple of Father's Day Cards I made for my Grandfathers:
The Works:
Paper: Little Mister Solid (Green)
Paper Company (brown)
Image Plus+ (White)
Stamps: Verve (World Best, Protector)
Die Cuts: Silhouette (1 piece frame by Samantha Walker)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
Other: Ribbon

The Works:
Paper: Little Mister Pattern (hexagon and stripe)
Paper Company (brown)
Image Plus+ (white)
Recollections (red)
Stamps: Verve (World Best)
Unity (Stylin Stars - on white circle... sorry, hard to see with my lighting!)
Die Cut: Silhouette
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
Other: Ribbon


2 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Love it, Rachel!! Those cards are fabulous and showcase my new papers so nicely! Thank you!!

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning Cards! I love them!! Great Job!!

Many Blessings,
Tina