It is DAD's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Here is the sign I had up for my dad and Chris this morning.

Close ups:

I got the tie shape from the Silhouette Store (neck tie banners)


The sentiment font is ROCKWELL EXTRA BOLD


The string holding up the banner is baker's twine. I have some for sale HERE.
I think the deer head behind this end of the sign really made the picture!


And here is the card the boys and I made for Chris:

Sentiments are from Verve: (Dad's Day) & (Protector)
Die cut was made with Silhouette.
Paper is PTI, My Minds Eye, & Image Plus+.
White Twill is from Creating Is Fun and Turquoise ribbon is from stash.

Sentiment is from Verve: (Father Figure)
Paint is from Walmart.

Isn't this the most PERFECT way to sign a card for a dad?!!

And this was on Facebook this morning:


1 comment:

tumblingcarrie said...

i love that banner. so cute. card is so awesome, love the handprint