Clear It Out Tuesday

Good Morning!

It's TUESDAY...

And the 1st Tuesday of March, so that means there is a new challenge up at CLEAR IT OUT!

The challenge is
THEME: EASTER (bunnies, chocolate, spring colors)
STASH: Use up some of your pastels

Here is the card I made

Our sponsor is A Day For Daisies and I used their gorgeous Daisy Window.
I paper pieced the entire image.

I like to size my picture in word, then copy and paste about 4 of that image.
I print it out, then cut my scrap or pattern paper to fit the entire image and use temp tape to adhere it in place over the already printed image. 
I then run the page back through the printer and have 4 pattern paper versions of the image.
I am then able to cut each piece I want from each paper to piece my entire image!

All my papers came from my scrap pile, so can't tell you where a single one is from!
Well, actually, the background on the image is from a fancy journal my oldest brother bought for me when I was like 10! The dotted paper is My Minds Eye, and the base is Image Plus+. The yellow... no clue!

Go on over to CLEAR IT OUT and see all the DT inspiration and see what the prize is this week!

No comments: