Been Busy!

I have FOUR flowers to share with you today!

I have seen a lot of these rosette flowers lately, on cards and scrapbooking projects and wanted to make one in a larger scale:
Can be found in my shop HERE.
I used fabric for the rosette, tulle below that, pheasant feathers, and denim to use as a base. 

What a fun headband! 

Chris doesn't like this one! I think it is too vintage for his liking!

The buttons are from CreatingIsFun.


PINK!!!
I decided to try making a one colored flower. Not sure this is my cup of tea. I like color!
Found in my shop HERE.

The LACE and Buttons are from CreatingIsFun 
while the pheasant feathers are from MY stash!


I LOVE ME SOME TEAL! 
Can be found in my shop HERE.

Isn't this beautiful! What a fabulous Headband!
Wouldn't this make any little girls hair look fabulous?

Just like all the rest, the lace and buttons are from


And LASTLY - 
MY FAVORITE in Teal! 
Isn't it amazing?

The headband with all it's fabulous sequins: 

Close up of the flower:
Can be found in shop HERE.

The Button is from my mom! 
She got me a jar of buttons from a second hand store and this was inside!

The petals are SATIN ribbon and Lace. The headband is also lace.
Of Course - all the lace came from CreatingIsFun!

No comments: