Golfing Anyone?

I have a friend here that is in need of a Golf Themed Birthday card for her father.
He is turning EIGHTY in April!

I found a card on SCS (this one), and cased it.

Here is my version:
I am thinking the inside will read:

80 OVER PAR
Who Is Counting?
Happy Birthday!

(since it is Golf themed and all!)



I couldn't decide how to put the GREEN BAKERS TWINE (cheap!)... Or which direction I wanted the back layer... So I made a few!

I also used black and kraft for two different base styles... 
the pattern paper is Basic Grey. 
I cut half inch strips and custom made the background.

The image is from Wax Fruit Company. Such a cute set of digital images and sentiments!
If you do order from this talented lady... don't get in a hurry, it takes her about 24 hours to get your image emailed to you.

No comments: