Halloween Treats!

As October approaches, so does the next U.S. Holiday of HALLOWEEN!
That means all the spooky and creepy papers, stamps, and embellishments are begining to make their way onto the market.
Black Leaf Studio's has some really great papers and embellishments available now in the store. The paper I used on today's projects are from the Trick or Treat Patters.
Go check them out!
My projects are featured today on the Black Leaf Studio's Blog!
The card uses a cuttlebug frame (forget the name!) that I was gifted by my friend KRISTA! It took me some time to figure out the perfect way to use this texture, but I think it looks very neat on this Halloween card!
The box (Kelleigh Razlaff) uses one of the papers and a spider graphic. So very fun with all those legs and pink feet!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What amazing Halloween projects - frightfully fabulous! x

Regina said...

Cute creepy goodies. I love the frame on your card - so cool to see the little bits of ink and black peeking through.

Unknown said...

ahhh how cute!! that treat bag.

Unknown said...

that box is ADORABLE!!!

farmhouse-story said...

i LOVE that adorable box, rachel!-so very cute:)