Mini Album Envelope Book

It's Friday with Flair over at Unity's Blog.

I have a MINI ALBUM I made for you today.

My friend Martha keeps showing me all these fabulous YouTube video's showing all these new tutorials, and since she keeps making fabulous creations, I figured it was my time to give it a try!

It took me a little to figure out what I wanted to do, but once I just picked a couple of boy pattern papers, it was fairly easy! It all just fell together (mostly!) Here is my attempt at an envelope card: (lots of pictures to follow. I will show you the page spread and then the close up of the extra embellishments on the non-photo page).

FRONT COVER: (Name badge from a Scrap Kit)PAGE 1: CLOSE UP:PAGE 2: (Arrow: Wild & Crazy Bunch. Circle: Scrap Kit. Captivating: Scrap Kit)CLOSE UP:PAGE 3: (Sentiment: Daddy's Little Helper)CLOSE UP:PAGE 4: (Sentiment & Hammer: Daddy's Little Helper)CLOSE UP:PAGE 5: (Sun & Cloud: KOM. Sentiment: Flirty Flowers)CLOSE UP:TAGS:

This coming week is my Birthday (Wednesday September 1)!! So starting tomorrow (Saturday - Tuesday) I will have some BLOG CANDY right here on MY BLOG! So come back to check it out.

I also have this album for sale in my Etsy shop HERE.


Maria left a comment that I needed to share the links to the albums. You can find the Recycled Envelope Album HERE. If that one doesn't do it for you, you can always do a search for envelope mini albums!

25 comments:

Martha said...

just fabulous,so glad I inspired you ;)

JPScraps said...

This mini is gorgeous!!

Maria Levine said...

This is wonderful! Love what you did! You do have to share those video links! :-)

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and amazing mini album. I just love everything about it.

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

shuggy said...

very cute~

JenMarie said...

Oh this is fabulous!

Gwen said...

Super cute album, Rachel! Love the colors!

Susan B. said...

What a cute album for a little boy! Have a wonderful birthday!

Scrapcollectr said...

Great album! Cool colors...
=D

Rona said...

It turned out great Rachel!! I love it!!

Toni K said...

Awesome album! Love it!

Katy said...

Cool album! I really like the circle with the arrow -- very creative!

Linda said...

great job on those thes look super nice!

jo said...

This looks so cool Rachel!!!

lynn said...

great mini album, rachel! i'm off to check out the video:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun album! Love the front stamp--that is a fun one to use! Must ink it up this weekend:) Those tags are fun too! Great job!

stampjourney said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing such great inspiration and happy pre-birthday!

Angie Blom said...

this is just too cute.. love all the pages.. amazing.

dahlhousedesigns said...

oh i love your little mini, the sunshine page is my fav!!!

lisa a.

Lori said...

What a fabulous mini album! Love how you embellished the pages.

Karen said...

WOW ...what a super cool mini album!! Love it!!

Anne said...

Love your project! It's awesome!

Yvonne said...

I love this. So cool.

Jen said...

Wow, you really do great on these albums Rachel! I love it!