Request Fullfilled

A fellow Blogger asked me to post some of the cards I have made recently... So Here They Are! I also posted some cards before, in October 2008.
The blog Titles are
(1) Just Another Saturday, &
(2) Some More Creativity.
Most of the new ones were not original ideas since I went to some websites that have examples of what other people have done with the stamps I own... So it is a copied original since with doing this stuff, each person rubs off on their work, and I don't have some of the "company" paper & ink colors that many people use because they all match and they don't have to spend time getting the paper and stamp ink and and and and... to look good together! (I think that was a bit of a ramble!)
Hope you all enjoy my crazy hobby!
...
...
This technique is called "black magic" - saw this technique on a demonstrators website and followed her lead, but the stamp used and the look was all my own!




...
...
This was an original thought I had all by myself!


1 comment:

SuperCoolMom said...

Super CUTE! I'm all about getting inspiration from other artists!