Pattern Cuts

just released her LAST item for
over on 
Pixels & Co.

Make sure to hit them up BEFORE August hits.
This sale is good until the end of July. 
You can get all the participating digital 
kits, patterns, cut files, ect. for JUST $1.00 each.
Everything released for Dollar Days can be bought at the same time. 

Anyway, the LAST item being released by 
is some Project Life style templates called



I decided to make them bigger than project life cards, and make a couple of birthday cards.
My nephew is turning 15 this week, so needed a quick and easy card for him.


Since I already had everything open on the Silhouette program, 
AND had plenty of room on my card stock to make more than one,
so I made two! 
I used the arrows template and the circle template. 



I cut the design out on my Silhouette SD. I then took all the center pieces apart in the program and just cut the circles/arrows out of pattern paper. I then paper pieced it into the cut card stock. I like how it turned out.

Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Pixels & Co.
to pick up all the DOLLAR DAYS items before the end of the month...
When they go to full price.

No comments: