A Flood is Coming!

I wish there was some water in my near future. 
Our crops could sure use some right about now.
We had many storms go through the area, but none really let loose on our farm,
if they actually went over the farm at all...

Back to why you are here...

Today, Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
released another fabulous design
over at Pixels&Co.

This one is called



Isn't it cute?
Here is what I put together with the template:


For the paper, I printed a pattern paper from 
(also by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs and in the Dollar Section this month!!!)
I took the grey polka dot paper and color selected a flower from the embellishments pack and made the paper to match. I wanted a nice bright pink paper and loved the polka dots from this pack.
I printed it on photo paper to make it nice and shiny!


All the elements are from the
(also in the Dollar Section!!!)
I print and cut all the embellishments with my Silhouette SD.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my newest project!


No comments: