Friday Love Cuts

Today is Friends With Flair at 

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, 
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs 
made a new cut file for your electric cutting machines.

And this is what I did with 


The sentiment is from Unity's 
I took the PL style cut file and removed one row of hearts for my sentiment.
I also expanded it to fit on an A2 card base.


I used the negative from the cut for this card.
I used Stampin' Ups! WONDERFUL WORDS.
Very simple and fabulous look with the pink on pink card!


11 comments:

Kris said...

What cute cards using both the positive and negative diecut.

Ruby said...

Very cute card. I like the hearts.

Rachel said...

love the pink on pink look!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Gaylynn said...

Lovely way of making each creation of hearts. :)

Kris B said...

Love how you used the positive and negative! Wonderful Valentine cards!

Kary said...

A wonderful idea, Rachel, to use the positive and negative heart cuts. Your cards are lovely.

Angeline Choo said...

Loved that you took the negatives and made another cut out of it! Beautiful. :)

Jen M said...

These are really pretty!

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards! I need one of those cutting machines:-)

LauraEva said...

Absolutely great cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards, love how you used the cut file!