Big Line Up

Kelleigh Razlaff has a boat load of NEW products coming out today.

You can see them all 
and they are 
ON SALE!!!

I used a few of them for my most recent projects:

A SCRAPBOOK PAGE:

I made the page using a baseball style page protector.
I took SOOOOO many pictures at the fair one year;
all of the rides the kids were on, the bike races Hunter competed in, and a few events...
that I needed more than just a 12x12 LO. 
I printed 14 pictures to fill the whole protector. 
 I used the remaining 4 spaces for journaling and a cut file:



I had to make two sets of this style. I do have two kids... 
a book for each one...
This page went in Colton's book since it had more pictures of him.

A BABY SHOWER CARD: 


I love/hate these cards. 
I had a cut file for this, but it never seems to cut just right...
so I make it all by hand, and it takes me FOREVER...
but turns out so stinking cute!

The Pattern Paper and Star on the Pocket are all from 
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Deisgns: 

A BIRTHDAY CARD:

I showed this card the other day on my blog
but since the cut file is still on sale
and it turned out so cute
I thought I would share it again!

The entire black frame and wording is a 
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Design's
cut file:


1 comment:

Kelleigh @ Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Rachel, I just LOVE the way all of these turned out! And, oh my word, those cards are cute!! Makes me proud to have you on my team! Thank you!!