Birthday's with Unity and PTI

I recently made some cards using a KOM background stamp from Unity, and loved the layout of the card so much I decided to make a whole bunch of birthday cards for guys and gals:

 The sentiment is Paper Trey Ink and the car is from Ippity.
 Sentiment from Unity/Bella Blvd. and flower image is an Itty Bitty.
 Again, sentiment is from Unity/Bella Blvd and image is also an Itty Bitty (my favorite Itty Bitty so far!)
The sentiment is Paper Trey Ink and image is from a KOM... too lazy to go look which KOM!

I will be back on Friday with this same LO, but a Christmas card.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These are all such great cards, I love the argyle look! I'm also your newest follower. :)

Please feel free to stop by and enter my blog candy giveaway! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com