LLPC033 Butterfly

I am trying a new sketch challenge this week from Limelight Papercrafts. This is Sketch #33! There was a {twist} on this sketch to show off your butterflies!

I used a Unity Butterfly on butterfly paper fro Basic Grey and a home made butterfly button made with Martha Stewarts Classic Butterfly Punch.
STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD:
STAMPS: Unity Butterfly Beauty
INK: VersaMark, SU Basic Black
PAPER: Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific, Embassy, Basic Grey
ACCESSORIES: Cuttlebug Textile Embossing, MS Classic Butterfly Punch, Twil, Embossing Powder

3 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

LOVE ♥ the colors you chose here Rachel... and the large butterfly is amazing! The whole card is {{AMAZING}}... :) I have been getting into cards with snowflakes and go back to butterflies with flowers to get more spring in my head! I must be thinking winter is coming to quick... ha! Happy Halloween!! :)

Mandy said...

Oh, I love it, Rachel! What a great paper line to use for this challenge. :) I love how you lined up the paper on that little butterfly punch so perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Carpenters' said...

I WANT this card! I really want it, right now,right now!