Stamps, Paper, Glitter Challenge #15 No.2

Here is a second try at Kerin's sketch #15 Challenge over at Stamps, Paper, Glitter.
First is the sketch sample again:AND HERE IS MY CARD:
After my first entry, I told Kerin I would be back with a Father's Day card as well as some of the brad/buttons she mailed me when I won her sketch challenge a few challenges back.
I love to participate in Kerin's challenges because her sketches are fairly simple to follow (as long as you don't over think them!) and I really like how my cards turn out using here sketch!

I actually just read what the prize is for this weeks challenge, and it is really good, so I might have to make another card to help my odds of winning! Kerin is SO generous with her challenge prizes! This weeks prize is

"an ASSORTED PACKAGE OF SOFT SUBTLES 8-1/2 X 11" CARD STOCK...this is a brand new, unopened package which includes 3 sheets of each color in the Soft Subtles color family, for 36 sheets in all. You can make LOTS of cards with that!"

WOW! What a great prize!

STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD:
INK: Pigment Ink Brown
STAMPS: Dad's Day {
Verve }
PAPER: Courage Digi Paper from Summertime Designs
ACCESSORIES: Corduroy Brads, Orange Staples, Dimensionals, Nestabilities, Fiskar Texture Plate: Honeycomb

4 comments:

Kerin said...

Ooh, love how you used those corduroy brads Rachel! And that white background of your focal image...I'm not sure what it is or where it's from but I love it...the shape and texture are great!! Thanks for joining in again :)

glitznglitter said...

Rachel, what a FANTASTIC card! Everything works so well together. This is a perfect Father's Day card.

Robin said...

Great masculine card! It would make any Dad happy and proud. Nice job.

Stamp and Smile said...

FANTASTIC card Rachel!! Nice color choice and those bottons are a nice touch!! I should say YUMMY.. he! And you nailed the layout.... TFS! :)