Work In Progress...

This is a wasp that was visiting my flowers outside the front door the other day in it's process of getting nector (I'm guessing). Just thought I would share the picture of this ugly looking insect. I did a search online and I think it is a Katydid Hunter Wasp.
Yesterday, Hunter, Grandpa Larry, and I spent some time in the tractor, sewing wheat on the #1 at the Adobe Walls Farm. Granted, Grandpa Larry spent a lot more time in the tractor than Hunter and I, but at the end of the day, there we were...
I wanted to share some pictures of the farm. This is one of the circles of corn that we had just started cutting...

This is Chris driving the combine, cutting that circle of corn...
This is what the circle looks like when there is no more corn on it...
Enough of the farm!

Here is Grandpa Larry and Hunter making a finger paint painting... This is what we did tonight for entertainment! They did use paint brushes too, but Grandpa had to show Hunter how to use "Finger Paints." When I first broke out the camera, Hunter did his usual "squat" poss for me. It took a minute to get him to stand back up and paint for the camera!
Here is the finished product. Hunter gets his influences from Grandpa Larry and his Momma!

No comments: