Growing In Unity Blog Hop



Hi there!

So our GIU Blog Hop is TODAY!!!

Here is the hop order...
If you came here first, you need to start at the Unity Blog!!! 

Rachel Bogner <--- are="" here="" p="" you="">

I made a card using the same layout I used during my week of Growing In Unity.

My BFF is having a birthday real soon, 
so I needed a birthday card for her.

This card went together so quick, the longest part of it was finding my vellum!

It's in the box that my Acetate Paper came in ;) 
Just in case I can't find it again.

So here's my card:



I love how soft the background is for this card. Much different look than the same layout I used a couple weeks ago!

Close up so you can see the Velum and the sewing I did in the middle.

What do you think?
I used the Unity Set - 

I used SU markers to color the stamps before stamping to add that pop of color... I used paper from my scrap drawer, and my die cut machine to cut the vellum to be an extra soft touch behind the sentiment....

Don't you just love how easy Unity Stamps are to make a quick and easy card??

Make sure to leave a comment for a change to win...
and then head on over to 


blog, and leave her some love too!

29 comments:

Kris K said...

Great card!

Two Sisters Scrapbooking Creations, tags cards planners bullet journal projects, home organization said...

prettu love the earthy and pink tones sentiment is great too

Unknown said...

Pretty.

Karen (karey2005) said...

very pretty. I love the layout and I love the colors.

Helen Gullett said...

How lovely and beautiful this card. Love this set!

Sarah said...

Super cute! Gosh I love this set!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is such a lovely card. I have more Unity stamps than any other & yes, so easy to make a quick card! I love the graph paper BG.

Gaylynn said...

Oh so pretty, Rachel. :)

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Rachel.

Kim Otto said...

Just love the stamp you used... beautiful card!!

Denise S. said...

Love your use of velum and the band behind the sentiment.

Chris in CT said...

Pretty card!

Sue D said...

Very pretty birthday card. I like the use of vellum and the stitching. It is nice knowing I am not the only one who misplaces craft supplies.

Lagene said...

Wonderful card, I love the vellum layer!

Maria said...

What a lovely layout! I love the stitching! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop and for being a GIU Gal!

dyeandpigment said...

Love the stitching you did on this card. Nice

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering! Love the sentiment!

Glittered Roses said...

I love it!!!

Nan G said...

Lovely card. Love the colors and the die cut vellum.

Judy said...

Your card is lovely. I love the sewing that you did on it. Thanks for sharing.

Bunny Dobbie said...

What a gorgeous card! Love how lacy the addition of vellum and the stitching makes it look.

MariLynn said...

Beautiful card. Love the die you used.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card. Hugz

StampNK said...

This is so pretty! I like the way you left the elements uncolored for a simple look.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the awesome vintage feel to it!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun card. Love that sentiment

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

What a beautiful card, love the stitched detail - Gorgeous!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card!! Love the addition of vellum.
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

amee said...

love your card!