Growing In Unity 2016 - Day TWO

It’s me again! Here for Growing In Unity.

Did you know that by COMMENTING on my posts during this week, you could win some Unity? So, make sure to comment on my GROWING IN UNITY posts and Two Lucky people who leave a comment will get to have some awesome stamps shipped to them for free!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I really love Unity Stamp Co.?

I really do.

You can read their blog 
Or shop for stamps 

They are so easy to use. I have this card layout. That I use for many, many cards. It is so easy to put together, in many different colors, and just keep around to add a sentiment to, as needed.

Here is today’s card:


On this card, I use a sentiment from …EVERYTHING COMES FULLTURN.

This is my blank layout:

How cute is this? It is a very simple. Card Base. Two strips of pattern paper in one color, approx. 4x2.5”. One paper in coordinating color/pattern, 4x5.25”. Apply the strips at the very top and very bottom of this piece. Sew (or faux stitch) where to back layer is visible at the pattern strips. Apply a circular “frame” for your sentiment. Mine is a gear shape. I love using that shape because if I use guy colors, it is still “manly” enough.

Then when I have occasion for a card. Say birthday, sympathy, graduation, get well, love, Valentines… I just get a Unity Sentiment – typically from one of the EVERYTHING kits – and I have a very simple, yet awesome card to give to someone special!


There are just a few of the Everything Sets!!!

Here are a few of my other cards made with this layout, and Unity Stamps –






Thank you for coming and visiting me today!




21 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the sentiments with frames set! Amazing to make such pretty cards so quickly

Becca Yahrling said...

This is an awesome set that everyone should have. Great set of cards. :-)

Karenladd said...

How clever of you to have those card bases all set to go so you can just add a sentiment. I love the different looks you get, just by switching papers and colors. Unity has so many great sentiments that you can always find just the right one.

Unknown said...

that's great. I really like circles on cards, those Unity sentiments are fun.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards. Unity sentiments are fab. HUgz

GinaF said...

Great idea to have the card bases pre-made! It makes life so much easier! I think I'm going to have to do this. Love your card! TFS

Nan G said...

I've just rediscovered Unity stamps. Love these Everything sets. Fabulous cards! Cool to have your card base made then add sentiment. Easy peasy sounds good to me.

Marcy H. said...

Nice use of this set. Great card sets to have on hand!!

sharon g said...

I like your "different" color scheme for the Christmas card. The acid green is great!

Heather C. said...

Awesome cards!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous cards. Love your designs too. THANK YOU for the inspirations!

Sue D said...

Thanks for sharing this easy to do layout. I like the gear shape too.

sfcherry said...

Your talent is amazing! Love the different looks the different colors give this layout. Beautiful!

krcmasterpiece said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Love your Unity choices! Sentiments and phrases are my favorites!

Ruby said...

Amazing collection of cards.

Carlypool said...

I really like the purple and green card, the colors are vibrant and these quick simple sayings are darling

Sunstamper said...

Cool idea! Would be great to have some cards at the ready to just pop on the appropriate sentiment. Would make a nice gift for someone also. Hmmmm, you have me thinking about Christmas gifts.....

Chris in CT said...

Love these, especially the purple/green combination

Brittany M. said...

Fantastic cards! Those sentiment stamps really do turn out some great looking, SIMPLE, cards with a lot of pop. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your GIU week!

Linda Simmons said...

These cards are so gorgeous. So many uses for them.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome sentiments and layering!