The Excitement Builds!

So, I know Halloween isn't even here yet,
But I have already been getting orders for many Christmas Ornaments.

Aren't they Cute?


I saw a very adorable box for a round ornament 
(which I needed for my baby's first ornaments),



but couldn't find anything for the disc shaped ornaments...
(Look like MnM's!),

So I reached out to 
and asked her if she could make me something...
This is what she came up with (and I put together for your viewing pleasure!):

Full Frontal

Side action.

A better look at the cute ornament on the inside and the ornament holder.

Isn't it fabulous?
AND IT'S ON SALE!!!
You can get all 3 sizes of this ornament box, 
at 50% off!!!


Go check them out on her site!!!

And thanks for stopping by.
If you want to see many more samples of these fabulous Christmas ornaments, 
Go to my Facebook page and become a fan!!!



No comments: