Boutique Tags

I had some simple labels for my headbands at the local boutique, to tell different prices and sizes.
I made them ALL the same color....

This proved to be problematic. 
People didn't want to look through the tags to find the size they wanted.
(all the headbands are displayed on the wall together)

When I realized this problem...
It just so happened that Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs came out with a new kit called: 

So very cute and fun! 
I love the chevron paper in this pack!

Here is how I solved my problem with the tags:

I used two tags from the kit 
(changed the coloring of the pink one to make my orange tag).


I used my Silhouette to cut out the circles. 
It made cutting out 60+ tags of each color very easy!


Since I used print and cut, I was able to cut the little hole at the same time too!
I then used 
(found in my online store for a really cheap price) 
to tie them up and put on my headbands!

Love it!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: