Bringing In the New Year

TODAY is a great day!
TODAY is the first day of 2014
AND
TODAY is my anniversary!

NINE years with the love of my life!

Here is the family pic we used for our 2013 Christmas Cards:


Our happy little family!

I made the boys' ties. They are superman. 
We took this pic at the farm in front of a cotton module. 

AND TODAY,
is releasing a brand new template.


Isn't it a fabulous design?

Here is what I made with the template: 

All the paper and elements are a sneak of what is to come this month!
Check out everything from 
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs

Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.
...My Thoughts Are With You.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I hope you have a fabulous 2014!


1 comment:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Happy Anniversary! :-) Great hex box!

~ Vanessa W