Moments...

I am trying to downsize some of my stamp collection
Check it out HERE!!!



**



Tomorrow is my son's THIRD birthday party...
I am busy busy with all the prep!


I am making him tie dye cupcakes with Lego decor...
I have Lego man cupcake toppers I made...
I have a photo booth box with a Lego man that I painted...
Square Yellow plates made to look like Lego men faces...
I have a brisket marinating in the fridge for the family that is traveling in for the festivities...
AND, everything ready to flip the switch for homemade Ice Cream....
I'll try and have a few pictures of some of the above!


I am already ready for his birthday party to be done and over!
So glad that my mom and mother-in-law will be here to help me with the clean up ;-)

**

Today is Friends with Flair over on the Unity Blog.
Go check it out. 
Lots and lots of creative people showcasing the company they love!

Here is what I have for you today --
A NEW released template from Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs.


I used a Collaboration Digital Kit from Pixels & Company called
They had a blog hop a week ago, and when you were done with the hop you would have collected a bunch of letters for a discount code in the store that gave you the kit for free! How cool!


I cut the entire Sassy Diva Purse and flower with my Silhouette SD. 
Love that option! 


So cute right?

STAMPS:
I stamped on the tissue paper with the ink splatter and star images.

I made this Sassy Diva gift bag for a birthday party we have coming up.
Here is the present that will be tucked inside. 
A cute shabby flower headband I made: 


(I have a few headbands like this in my shop or I take custom orders!)

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute theme for the party! Your gift bag (and gift) are super cute!

Ruby said...

Lovely gift bag.

Angeline Choo said...

Cute projects !!

Kris said...

Just darling.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great idea to decorate tissue paper for a gift.

Unknown said...

Love both of your projects. I think I've said this before, but I wished I had a little girl again. I love your head bands!

Cynthia said...

Fun projects, Rachel.

Kary said...

Lovely projects, Rachel. The headband looks gorgeous!

Rachel said...

great project! i have never thought to stamp the tissue paper before, what a fun idea! good luck with the party ;)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Sue D said...

Perfect gift bag for this headband.

LauraEva said...

Great projects!

Julie Odil said...

LOVE that gift bag!

JPScraps said...

The gift bag is beautiful!