Influenster - MamaVoxBox - PONDS

First off - 
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Seriously, LOVE!

Okay, the product:
POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream


"It's not your ordinary BB! With Tone Perfecting Complex, POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ delivers the instant results you have come to expect from BB Creams, PLUS the long term benefit of more even toned skin. How? First it delivers a special pigment system designed to blend flawlessly into skin to immediately conceal imperfections. Then, it keeps working to target the source of dark spots on skin's surface, visibly fading them over time."

I really wasn't sure about trying this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster.com and Ponds. 
I have fairly sensitive skin, and have had problems breaking out when using a new moisturizer (can't use one of Neutrogena's moisturizers, though normally use the Visibly Even daily moisturizer with helioplex from Neutrogena) or certain foundations (Mary Kay make-up is a NO NO for me!).

You can read about what a BB Cream is HERE.

I had no clue to begin with. I asked my husband if he knew what it was when I was filling out my survey.
It just asked if I used a BB cream...
A BB What?
He was kind enough to use his IPad to look it up for me!

I have used my BB+ Cream for a few days now, and LOVE IT!!!
I don't have to moisturize AND use my foundation. It's all in ONE step!

Here is the BB+ Cream I was sent and am using:

It is for medium skin tones. 
They actually sent me two. One for light skin and one for medium.

I gave my sister-in-law the light tone since she is much much lighter than me.
(She gushed about it after using it for just one day. She said she loved how light it was and how it didn't feel or look like she had any make-up on!)

This BB+ Cream even has an SPF in it...
Though, the one downfall I found is that my other moisturizer has a higher SPF with 30, and the cream only having 15...

I was surprised that the price of the POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream is only $9.99. 
I don't know the exact amount, but my moisturizer is close to $13 and my foundation is over $7. 
So $10.00 is better than $20.00... any day!

I also like that the cream goes on so smooth and light. It doesn't feel like I have anything on and really doesn't look like I have anything on either. Something I like because I don't really wear much make-up - just moisturizer and liquid foundation...

All - in - All
I think this is a great product. 
It reduces MY expenses and allows me to have one less item in my bag.

I think you should go try it...
And at around $10, if you don't like it, you aren't out an arm AND a leg!

No comments: