Cards Cards and More Cards

The Boutique I was invited to bring my barrettes into, has now requested paper crafts!
(You can see my barrettes HERE)

I am busy busy working trying to get a collection put together to take into the boutique...

Here are a few that I have made already:


The floral image is from Unity Stamp Co. called Insightful Meadows.


The Background on this one is also from Unity called Thoughts from the Past.

I made the cool looking background by coloring with my Stampin' Up! Markers directly onto my acrylic block.
I then spritz some water over the ink and finally, stamped the entire block onto my white cardstock.
I ended up with a pretty neat look on the purple card. My block had a grid on the surface that I didn't realize had texture until after I stamped down!

The sentiments are from Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for checking out my cards today.

No comments: