Influenster - MamaVoxBox

I've posted about Influenster.com before. 
It's a website that I joined to read and write reviews on products I've used or am interested in trying. 
It allows people to share their knowledge and read what others think about certain products. 
There are also surveys on certain areas of your life that you can fill out and based on your activity, you can be eligible for complimentary products to try out. 

I've recieved the most recent VoxBox from Influencer (complementary).
This one is titled MamaVox.

Here is a picture of my "baby" helping me carry my special package home from the post office. 


He loves to get mail.

And here are all the goodies I got COMPLIMENTARY from Influenster:


1. belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 retail)
2. Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles ($12.49)
3. POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream ($9.99)
4. Annie's Microwavable Mac and Cheese Cup ($3.29)

Stay tuned for my reviews.


No comments: