More Birthdays!

We attended a family friends birthday last weekend.
He turned the big ONE FIVE!
 
I think the best part of the party was when opening presents,
the present on the floor (in the unopened pile), started to ring!
How fun for him!
 
We also enjoyed the homemade ice cream!
Oh my!
My family LOVES homemade ice cream!
 
Anyway, I made a birthday card for the birthday boy:
 
I saw a card from PTI that had a similar look, so I cased it!
I cut the 15 and stars with my Silhoutte SD.
I don't remember what font the numbers are from.
The stars were from Silhoutte (I believe!)
I typed out the background in Word and printed it.
I stamped HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from PTI on the inside since my numbers went over the birthday sentiment on the outside...
 
The button was from my stash and the twine is from my online store.
You can see my twine listing HERE!!!
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments: