Kelleigh's Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Today is Unity's Friends With Flair.
(Participants can be found HERE)

I wanted to show off a NEW template/cutting file from 
(on sale today)...


Here is what I did with the file:


Aren't they fabulous?

In Green

I used FLIRTY FLOWERS from Unity to stamp this tree.
I then heat embossed with GOLD.


The Close Up

The Gold wouldn't show up in my full picture, so took a close up.

In Blue 

This tree was also stamped with FLIRTY FLOWERS.
I used PTI's white ink.
I then used some white trim from Martha to embellish the bottom. 
I also used some Silver Wired Ribbon I had on hand from a while ago.

In Red

I did no stamping on this last Terrific Tree. I used black and white pattern paper and then embellished with some jewelry chain and rhinestones that I used my copics to color red!

Thanks for looking.

13 comments:

Angel said...

oh cute trees!!

Julie Odil said...

Cool! I love these! I'lm gonna check out that file!

Jen said...

How fun! Love the blue tree!

FeistyCrafter said...

These trees are SO cool!!

Ruby said...

Very cute trees.

Lindsey said...

These are such fun! I especially like the blue with the white stamping.

JPScraps said...

Yep, the trees are fabulous!

Scrapper Myra said...

So cute. :)

Shalana said...

Your trees are cute..TFS

Meredith Adolf said...

Wow, your trees are so pretty! I love the use of stamps for the decorative design!

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Great idea!! Your trees are so pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

WHAT A FUN way to package up a little something :) LOVE these!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You could create a whole forest! They are wonderful!