Clear It Out for Dad!

Today is the FIRST Tuesday of the Month, 
which means it is my week to do the challenge over at 

This biweekly challenge is
THEME: Father's Day/ Male
STASH: Eyelets

To clear it out, I used some paper that has been on my shelf for over TWO years...
And my eyelets, which have been hiding in a drawer for about the same!  
I am NOT the biggest fan of eyelets (though I have many!), so this challenge was great because I actually used some of my stash!

I made an 8x8 layout:
The Works:
Title: Elephants in Cherry Trees font (cut with Silhouette)
(our sponsor this challenge)
Paper: Image Plus+, Embassy, Colorbok
Coloring Medium: Copics, Silver Gel Pen
Eyelets: NO CLUE!

Close Up 

I am not the best colorer, but I didn't do TOO bad!

I opened the Golfer Image into my Silhouette Studio program, 
traced him and offset him to make the black outline layer. 
I did the print and cut option. Very handy so I didn't have to cut him out by hand!
I let the trace be right on the outline of the digital image so he wouldn't have a white outline.

Thanks for looking. 
Make sure to check out the Clear It Out blog to see all the other DT Member's creations and to enter YOUR project for dad using eyelets (and to clear out some of your stash!)

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

What a sweet page...great work tfs