Three New Templates for Silhouette!

Have you heard the word?

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs has THREE brand new templates released TODAY!!!


Aren't they awesome?

I had the chance to play with these templates and they are amazing!

Here is my version of the Tootsie Box:

 Rose was also made with a new template available today!


Close up of the rose: 


You can get all THREE new templates in a grab bag HERE
They are cheaper today, so get them BEFORE they go to full price!

Clear It Out is having a challenge to use Flowers and Scraps!
You can use any flowers - stamps, embellishments, paper...
Check it out here: 

The Works:
Templates: Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs 
Sentiment: Verve (Joyful Blooms)
Leaf: glitter clover from $1 spot at craft store...
Paper: Best Occasions, My Minds Eye, Embassy



*FACEBOOK FAN PAGE*




AND I am having a SALE in my shop!


(3 cards at $2 each gets one free)
Shipping is just $1 for all 4 cards...


Mother's Day is less than two weeks away. 
I have Mother's Day cards,
Father's Day Cards,
Birthday Cards,
Anniversary Cards....


Check them out today!


1 comment:

Kelleigh @ Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

These are so stunning!! I love them!! That rose is just GORGEOUS!!