Scrapbooking for Hunter

This LO was lots of fun to make. 
I used an image from the Silhouette Store that is for rhinestones. 
I only had the rhinestones, and not all the OTHER stuff suggested to make the process simpler!
I cut the image out of some cardstock, layered everything on my ironing board (LO base paper, Stencil cardstock, rhinestones, clothe, iron).

It warped my paper a little bit, but heat usually does that. I think it turned out pretty good!

The Works:
STAR SWIMMER by SILHOUETTE
Sentiment: Cry Kitty font
Paper: Paper Company, Image Plus+, Best Occasions (wish WalMart still carried this paper)
Rhinestones: Silhouette, bought on Ebay HERE


This one is pretty much a repeat from Colton's book. 
Only difference is on a black base instead of kraft.
The Works:
Stickers: Fancy Pants (Beach Babe)
Paper: Paper Company, My Minds Eye, Image Plus+
Font: Annoying Kettle?


PaJaMa'S
The Works:
Title: Too Much Paper (I think) cut with Silhouette SD
Paper: My Minds Eye, Paper Company, Image Plus+
Font: annoying kettle


Kite Flier: 
The Works:
Paper: Paper Company, Image Plus+, Other
Die Cuts: Kite by Silhouette (clouds)
Font: Annoying Kettle, too much paper (title?)

No comments: