Rainy Monday

I had a horrible night sleep last night...
And woke up way too early this morning because it was THUNDERING outside.
I mean LOUD THUNDERING!

And then it rained...

I am waiting for the lightening and thunder to stop so I can go get in the shower...

While I'm wasting time, waiting for the lightening to stop, I thought I would share with you a card I made during this last week.

YESTERDAY was Chris's 28th Birthday!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

And here is the card that I made him:
Shape was cut with Silhouette. Sentiment from Sweet & Sour Soup

And the card Hunter colored for him (4 yrs old):

I don't remember the font I used for the sentiment, but I made it just the outline of the font in Microsoft Word so Hunter could color it! 

I was making fun of Chris telling him Hunter used Chris's "favorite" colors to color the sentiment... I think these were the only markers Hunter could find. For some reason, he refused to use his crayons to color... He brings home these great pictures from school where he colors with crayons and colors in the lines all nice and neat... but once he got a hold of his markers, he went a little crazy!

Challenges for Hunter's Card:
Anything Goes and Brown: http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
PINK/BROWN/CREAM: http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/
Anything Goes: http://heartsonginspirations.blogspot.com/
Anything Goes: http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
Use a Freebie (free font):http://mypartnerincraftingcrime.blogspot.com/
Masculine: http://www.stampsruschallenges.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Faye said...

Beautiful card Rachel and Hunter's card is sooo Adorable.. Saw this on MIM..Faye

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Rachel..love the papers, and Hunter did a great job colouring..well done Hunter..


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Rene said...

Awwww...so sweet what little Hunter did! And your card is wonderful!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget that to win, you need to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene :D

fionalawlor said...

Awww cute card by Hunter :) Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

Beautiful card Rachel!! And I bet your hubby loved Hunters card as well!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges and Good Luck!!

~Jenn~

Shan said...

Both Hunters and your cards are adorable and happy belated b day to your hubby. Thank you for joining us this week for our anything goes + brown Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope you are having a wonderful week and good luck.

Shannin

1CardCreator said...

These are such fun cards, so sweet to share too. So glad I saw it on MIM! ~Diane

Hanneke said...

What a great creation! I love the colors you used! Hunters card is really sweet. I saw it on MIM. Hugs, Hanneke

paige said...

Thanks for joining us at SRU with your wonderful card!

ladyjanet_56 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ladyjanet_56 said...

These are lovely cards I love the layouts & your colour combo's, didn't Hunter do well my 4yr old Grandson colours just the same. Thank you for joining us at MPCC. Janet

Vixykins said...

Ahhh how sweet, well done Hunter! Thank You for playing my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers x

Robin said...

So fun to craft with the little ones!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime Hunter, Robin.