FwF Same but Different!

Today is Friends with Flair at Unity. You can see all those participating HERE.

I have a few cards that are all the same sketch, but a little different!
I made a black and white card with this sketch (HERE), but thought it would work great with some color too!


The next card uses the same stamps, but I used Copics to color my butterfly stamp before stamping it. I used different borders on my panel too. And can you see the stitching on all of them?!


I made this for the Unity Place Challenge to make your own background. 
I didn't have the color of blue paper that I wanted, so I used Distress Ink (Broken China) to sponge white paper.
I then stamped the love stamp in Broken China at an angle over the sponging to give a subtle pattern.

 I made this card using three Ippity stamps. 

 Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Jen said...

I love that last card! Gorgeous! :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful!!! Pink and black is one of my favorite color combos ever!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

StampinCathy said...

Gorgeous birthday cards! Love the stamps and all the fun details. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jingle said...

Your cards are really cute!

michib said...

great cards - love seeing the difference using different colouring techniques.

Angela said...

All of your cards are so elegant! Love the mix of frames and borders and stitching and such.

sharon g said...

How very pretty. Hmmm, I wonder who will get it?

Kary said...

Hi Rachel, love the cards!! Great design and it's awesome they look so different with different colours & elements. Would make a great card set to give away ;)

Emily Keaton said...

Love 'em all!! Great colors and stamp choices. :)

Noelle Reese said...

I love all 3 cards!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabulous job on all 3!!!

lisa a.

Gwen said...

All pretty, Rachel!! I especially love the colors of the third one!!

Ruby said...

This is very pretty.

Anne said...

Awesome cards! I love them all but the pretty blue of the last one catches my eye!

jennifer mitten said...

I love these! I especially love anything with butterflies.

Carol said...

Beautiful projects, I love the colors!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Cely said...

So pretty! gotta love pink and black together!!!

Shelley said...

Wow! I really like the colored butterflies! I must try that myself!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the butterflies on the first one, great job.

lynn said...

these are so creative, rachel! just love the bflies!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful cards, Rachel! I love that black frame.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I really love the color combo on the first. The black just pops off the page.



--Cheryl--