UPDATE and more MOJO

I got a hold of the computer Guru and he said he can come buy tomorrow! I am hoping that he can figure out what the problem is... yes, I know it is a virus, but the problem of GETTING RID OF THE STUPID COLD!  I am so angry that I got a virus. I have Norton and only download from trusted sites... I guess the site I was on should no longer be trusted!

But since I am, for the most part, computer challenged, I went ahead and did another card with the Mojo Monday sketch and the PTI challenge.



The picture still isn't great since I can't get pictures off my camera with my laptop being sick, so I had to use my cell phone and the pictures aren't that great!
Stamps are from PTI and Unity (the background triangle has the Stars of Worn stamped on the cardstock with paint).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Great card.

Angela Fehr said...

Love the colour combo on this card! Thanks for commenting on my blog during my Growing in Unity week!

farmhouse-story said...

great card design-perfect for the challenge, rachel:) hope the computer gets well soon!