Let's go to the zoo!

When Hunter and I vacationed in Colorado last month, we made a pit stop at the zoo. Here are some of the photo's from our trip:

Many Statues:Very LONG tongues:The Bears:The Mountain Lions:
Do you see that FAT ROUND belly?
I think you can even see that I no longer have an innie!
We had to go all the way to the Zoo to see this!:Hunter Posed for a picture:
The Hippos were lazy:The Elephants were Hungry:
And Hunter got Hatched!:And that is our trip in an egg shell!
It was a lot of walking...
and there were a lot of animals that were in hiding...
and it cost WAY too much for four of us to see some animals...
But Hunter had fun!
That is what is important...
Right?!

3 comments:

Angie Blom said...

oh my awesome photo's.. and look at your cute little belly.. that was me at 2 months!! thanks for sharing these Rachel. Hugs XX

Rona said...

Rachel these are some amazing pictures!!!! It looked like you all had a great time. And girl that belly is NOTHING I was HUGE - YOU are so cute in that chair!!

farmhouse-story said...

hunter will always remember that day, and if he doesn't, you have some awesome pics to show him!!