Friends with Flair in OCTOBER!

Good Morning Friday Lovers!

Today is the first day of OCTOBER {Happy Halloween Month!} and Friday Friends with Flair day.
You can check out all the ladies participating HERE.

I used the Hip Hop Sketch from last week for these cards. I am in need of a lot of Christmas tags to go with some altered bottles I am making as Christmas gifts for the girls at church. I have 6 made so far:
ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVE
SIX
STUFF USED:
Stamps: Unity "Bright & Merry" and "Itty Bitty Christmas"
Inks: Palatte Noir, SU Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Paper: Digi Paper, Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific, Embassy, Jillibean Soup
Other: Cuttlebug "Snowflakes", Nestabilities Circle & Inverted Circle, white gel penAlign Center

8 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun are these???? I think the ornament one is my favorite...

NoraAnne said...

Love all of your cards :) You are putting me in a festive mood!

Gwen said...

Great tags, Rachel!! DD and I went through the corner of your fine state about 10 pm Monday night! Thought of you and wondered how far away we were! I actually LOVE the tractor work, it is my favorite time of the year. I grew up on a farm with no brothers and have always loved the field work! Have a great weekend. Great weather here for the next two weeks so you know where I'll be! Gotta run....

Lisa H. said...

oooo! diggin' these. great use of that sketch, love the set, thanks for reminding me about it!

Susan B. said...

Wonderful cards!

farmhouse-story said...

very cute set, rachel! that sketch is perfect for mass producing, and how cute is that santa:) have a great weekend!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome cards! I love what you did with the sketch.

Pamela said...

Love 'em! :)