Creating Magic Monday with Black Leaf Studios

SCROLL DOWN ONE POST FOR MY IPPITY POST!

Are you ready to Create Magic on this fine Monday Morning with me?

I have a little digital tip for you today... nothing real big!

BUT you will have to go to the BlackLeafStudio blog to see my tip!

I will let you see the cards I made that go with the tip though:


The patterned paper is from the OLIVE PATTERN set and the cute little bears are from the Cuddle Bears stamp set.


These were made with my baby shower in mind. I am trying to get my shower invites as ready as possible before my new baby boy arrives in the world since I won't have time to do it after (which is when the shower will happen, as a meet and greet for baby!)

I have the outsides all done now. Just need the shower and baby info to put on the tag that will slip inside (as seen on the photo!).

6 comments:

Tanvi Kapur said...

awww...love them rachel...soo soo adorable..and a very very helpful tutorial on using digital papers indeed..thanks for sharing

Wendy ten Hove said...

What cute cards these are! Love how you can slide in a message! Very nice!

Love, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

cute!-love this type of card-with the tag! off to see your tip:)

Karin said...

Super cute!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card! Love that pattern paper!

Unknown said...

Yup, these are both ADORABLE! And oh my, your going to have another little 'boy'..how awesome is that? Your little 'mud puppy' is going to have so much fun being a big brother...congrats Rachel! Keep us informed on when he arrives! In the meanwhile, keep making your fabulous creations...'cause you may not have too much time soon!