Almost Forgot my Ippity!

Holy Guacamole Batman!

I almost Forgot to get my Ippity post ready for today! Thankfully I was making my internet rounds before bed and saw some Ippity goodness and it sparked an OH YEAH thought!

So here is my Ippity:


I unfortunately had occasion for a Sympathy card recently, and was in a bind to get a few done like RIGHT NOW... so this is what I came up with.

Very quick and simple.

I love the sentiment from Ippity's Regal Greetings.

It is very elegant and goes perfect (I think) with this black and white card...

What do you think?

I am entering this in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Challenge #5 to make a black and white card with ribbon.

Don't forget that because it is MONDAY, IPPITY is having their CUSTOMER hop, so go see the rest of the list on the
IPPITY BLOG!
.
.
.
.
.
AND because it is AUGUST 2, today is my Momma's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

24 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

happy bday, rachels mom! perfect sympathy card, rachel!-sorry you needed it...

Tracy said...

Very pretty CAS card - so glad I am not the only one who almost forgot about hopping today. Great job with limited time! TFS!

Aleks said...

I'm sorry you needed a sympathy card... however it is very elegant, simple as it is.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH--so sorry that you had to make this card. I totally understand. It is gorgeous--and I know that this will be cherished!

Happy Birthday to your MOM!!!

Andrea said...

very elegant and beautiful!

Banu said...

Elegant and Beautiful. Loved it.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love black and white cards...this is so elegant!

FibreJunky said...

That is a beautiful, elegant card.

Happy birthday to your mom.

Susan B. said...

Love the embossing on your card, lovely card!

Unknown said...

Very nice sympathy card. Not fun to make, but it's beautiful, none the less.
Happy birthday to your mom!

Suzi said...

I think CAS works very well for sympathy cards. This one is great. I need to make some up, just to have on hand. I find it VERY hard to make one when I need it!!

Happy B'day to your mom!!!

Rona said...

Your sympathy card is beautiful. Love that texture!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! simple and stunning!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome card Rachel.. love the embossing on this.. and a happy birthday to your mama.

Julie Ranae said...

Always hard to think sympathy and beauty together, but it really is a lovely card : )

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely beautiful.

lisa a.

Sandi said...

Wonderful sympathy card!

JenMarie said...

This is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Saw you on SCS!
So glad you took me up on the invitation to join us in Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Black and White" challenge!
Your project is beautiful!
Please bookmark our team's Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog or add us to your challenge blog list. We have 2 challenges a month on the 1st and the 15th and would love to have you join us as a regular!
Good luck in the prize drawing!
Hugs,
True :D

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Simply beautiful!

Karen said...

Absolutely loving the embossing with the sweet ribbon and beautiful sentiment! Love it!!

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful!
Chrissie

eryn hannig said...

LOVE IT! ...and love the embossing, i just got a cuttlebug and am really looking forward to creating with it..thx for the inspiration! :)

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, love the simplicity and love the embossing.