Ippity Do Da Kind of Day!

I am participating in another week of Ippity Hop! Make sure to go check it out and leave some love to all the gals participating.

I wanted to share some cute little meander books I'm addicted to making right now! I use Martha Stewart Craftstock for the pages because that paper is SO stinkin thick! I know these books will last for at least a minute that way!
(I went to buy another MS craftstock paper pack on Saturday... and whoa is me... it is no longer being carried by Michael's :(... what do I do now? It was a 120 page package for just $14.99....I'm so bummed.)

The pages end up measuring 3"x3".
The photo mats on the inside pages are big enough to hold a 2.5"x2.5" photo and the tags are roughly 2"x2.5"

I have 2 to share with you today using IPPITY!

The front uses Ippity Moon Beams & Heart Strings for the stars and sentiment. I added mini rhinestones to each of the full stars on the cover for a little extra pizazz! I also added a rhinestone to the 'o' in ONE.

The inside uses the stars from the same set and the Nestabilites Label 1 with Waltzing Mouse's Vintage Label 1 coordinating stamps for a place for journaling or just naming people in the pictures or whatever! (SU taken with teal).
I didn't stamp the tags for this one, but stapled the ribbon to them instead of looping in through a hole.

The second book
uses the FAMILY stamp from the Life's Little Moments set. I also used a Unity stamp for the tag. It comes from Flirty Flowers. (Old Olive).I used the Nestabilities Label 1 along with the Waltzing Mouse coordinating stamp Vintage Label 1. (SU Taken with Teal)The green flourish on the inside is from SU's Vintage Vogue. (SU Old Olive). Think I used enough companies on this little book?!

P.S.
I opened an artfire account over the weekend. If you are interested in these books, or many of my cards, you can find them
HERE!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute books! TFS!

Andrea said...

How cool! very neat projects!

NoraAnne said...

These are so adorable! Love them!

Susan B. said...

Great little books!

Elisabeth said...

Love the little books, very sweet!

Aleks said...

Oh how cuuuute are these little books??? Would love a tutorial!:)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous little meander books! I can see why you are addicted to them. I must try these someday! Thanks for the inspiration.

lisa a.

FibreJunky said...

Thosose are the cutest little books ever!! How did you learn to make them??

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are fantastic...thanks for sharing!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, rachel, these are both darling! i esp. love the family stamp on the second cover-very cute!

Unknown said...

These are two lovely Meander books and I am hooked on these too (love how you can make it with one piece of 12x12 sheet)! I have to check if I have that 'family' stamp...love how it fits perfectly with this book. Your details on the pages are fabulous dearie!