FWF FUN FOR ALL

If you came to my blog because you love it
~ THANK YOU ~
or if just happened upon it and like what you see, go check out the other Unity Customers from the beginning on Angela's blog where she will have a list of all 50 customers posting Unity inspiration!

Make sure to keep your eyes open during the hop for the special flair blinkie that could win you some free Unity!

I had fun making this card. It is on a sheet of Acetate so you can see through the card!

STUFF I USED:
STAMPS: {Unity} Sending My Love
INK: {SU} Basic Black
PAPER: Georgia Pacific, Martha Stewart, Scraps
ACCESSORIES: Staples

20 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

This is a great masculine card Rachel!

Bonita Rose said...

this is perfect!!!!

Katy said...

your acetate is fun! Definitely a good masculine card -- you are so good at those!

Angie Blom said...

wonderful card, love the look of this Rachel.

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous card Rachel! Love your design!

Sherry Campbell said...

Very cute!!

Robynccgirl said...

Very nice! Clean and simple!

Eva said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!

Beate said...

Great guy card! Love it!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Rona said...

nice manly card - I never have enough of them!!

Catherine said...

The PP reminds me of men's ties - very fun! Love the staples, too!

Unknown said...

this is wonderful! great job.

Michelle said...

Lovely!

Gwen said...

I really like the style of this card, great design work!!

farmhouse-story said...

i, too, love your design and the papers you used! wonderful!

Unknown said...

Rachel, I LOVE this card with the strips of paper stapled on the side...great idea! Have a wonderful weekend!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this!

Lisa F said...

Love the masculine card!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, on acetate! LOVE it... and great DP's!! I'm loving "ALL" your posted cards girl... and wish I could just sit for a spell to blog hop. I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow... I do have a card to post! Sundays I can catch-up. YOU ROCK WITH UNITY!!!!!

SMILES Rachel... :)

joslyn said...

cute cute. love the strips.