FWF FUN FOR ALL

If you came to my blog because you love it
~ THANK YOU ~
or if just happened upon it and like what you see, go check out the other Unity Customers from the beginning on Angela's blog where she will have a list of all 50 customers posting Unity inspiration!

Make sure to keep your eyes open during the hop for the special flair blinkie that could win you some free Unity!

I had fun making this card. It is on a sheet of Acetate so you can see through the card!

STUFF I USED:
STAMPS: {Unity} Sending My Love
INK: {SU} Basic Black
PAPER: Georgia Pacific, Martha Stewart, Scraps
ACCESSORIES: Staples

24 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

This is a great masculine card Rachel!

BonnieRose said...

this is perfect!!!!

Katy said...

your acetate is fun! Definitely a good masculine card -- you are so good at those!

Angie Blom said...

wonderful card, love the look of this Rachel.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Cute!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous card Rachel! Love your design!

Sherry Campbell said...

Very cute!!

Robynccgirl said...

Very nice! Clean and simple!

Eva said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!

Beate said...

Great guy card! Love it!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Rona said...

nice manly card - I never have enough of them!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Very cute!

Catherine said...

The PP reminds me of men's ties - very fun! Love the staples, too!

Martha said...

this is wonderful! great job.

Michelle said...

Lovely!

Gwen said...

I really like the style of this card, great design work!!

lynn said...

i, too, love your design and the papers you used! wonderful!

Jen said...

Rachel, I LOVE this card with the strips of paper stapled on the side...great idea! Have a wonderful weekend!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!!

mdog said...

so lovely!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this!

Lisa F said...

Love the masculine card!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, on acetate! LOVE it... and great DP's!! I'm loving "ALL" your posted cards girl... and wish I could just sit for a spell to blog hop. I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow... I do have a card to post! Sundays I can catch-up. YOU ROCK WITH UNITY!!!!!

SMILES Rachel... :)

joslyn said...

cute cute. love the strips.