Paper Piecing 101

I can't believe I almost forgot to do this post! Can you believe it? I can't!

Small ANNOUNCEMENT:
if you are a Unity Addict, I am sure you already saw this, but if you aren't a Unity Stalker, I will share the secret with you. Unity is coming out with a new OpportUNITY called IPPITY. The unveiling will happen THIS Thursday, so make sure to visit Unity's blog for all the fun THIS THURSDAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mentioned on my Friday Friends With Flair post HERE that I would put a quick tutorial for those who would like to see a little Paper Piecing 101 on my blog. Also in the above mentioned post, there is a tutorial on Masking 101 if you missed it.

HERE is Paper Piecing 101:



STUFF I USED IN THE TUTORIAL:
STAMPS: Unity October '09 KOM: ...where ever you go
INK: SU Basic Black
PAPER: Scraps!, Georgia Pacific (white)
ACCESSORIES/TOOLS: Post It Note, Scissors

If you would like to see the finished card I made using this technique (and the image from this video), please come back on Friday for the next adventure with Friday Friends With Flair from Unity!

Thanks for visiting. If you like my tutorial, or have a suggestion for another technique, please let me know in the comments section or send me an e-mail to rabogner@cableone.net with the Subject: TUTORIAL MUST HAVES.

No comments: