MOJO 107 & Verve Project Parade

I made this using the Mojo Monday 107 Sketch. This is a contest week, so go check it out!

I also made this for the Verve Project Parade featuring Encouragement/Friendship. I used a Verve stamp that is all about being Friends!

STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD: STAMPS: {Verve} Because of You, {Unity} Worn Grid
INK: {SU} Tempting Turquoise
PAPER: {Martha Stewart} Winding Leaves ~ Oyster, Botanical Print ~ Glacial Stream, {Paper Studio}
ACCESSORIES: tissue paper, ribbon, pearls
TOOLS: Nestabilities Circles

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card. Love the colors and the curved sentiment. Thanks for playing along! :)

Beth Norman said...

Very nice card. I love Verve too. By the way, I do weekly challenges on my blog too. You might want to join in.

Edna Morrisedie said...

The round sentiment looks great with this sketch, great colours too, tfs