Card Patterns #37

I really like the sketches over at Card Patterns. You should check them out if you are into trying new sketches and possibly winning a great prize!

Here is my card for the Card Patterns Challenge, along with Unity's Bachelor Broman Challenge #5 to use something from your home that you wouldn't normally use on a card:




STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD:
STAMPS: Unity October '09 KOM, Retro BBQ
INK: VersaMark, SU Basic Black
PAPER: The Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific
ACCESSORIES: Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder, SU Top Note, Bubble Wand, Ribbon
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Paper Piercer

6 comments:

Katy said...

CUTE idea, Rachel!

eryn hannig said...

super FUN Rachel!! I would have NEVER thought of using that on a card, I LOVE it! :)

papertrails leaver said...

greatest idea ever to recycle that bubble wand and make santa's belt for this card! I love it!

Krista said...

This is so cute and fun Rachel! I love your idea to use the bubble wand. You always come up with something clever for these challenges!

whoistracy said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I would have never thought of this. Almost thought it was a buckle at first- love it!

Stamp and Smile said...

Ok, this is a cool idea! And with the layout... Perfect! I never would have thought of it...TFS! :)