Busy Busy Me

October 3rd was the official day for World Card Makers Day. SplitCoastStampers had a whole day coordinated with card challenges and prizes. There were 10 challenges in total just on this website! I didn't do them all, but I gave it a fair try! I am only going to show you one challenge a day until I get all the cards I made posted, except for Friday... Friday is all about Friday Friends with Flair with Unity and I like to do the UNOFFICIAL THEME. This weeks unofficial theme is to make a card that has to do with something edible... It makes me think of Turkeys! So if you enjoy seeing my creations, stay tuned all week because I will have plenty to share!

The first card I am sharing this week is for the Unity Sponsored Challenge. The talented DT member, Jimmi, presented this challenge. In honor of Unity's Owner, Angela (who loves quotes), and Unity where quotes are a part of most sets, Jimmi gave the challenge to make a card with the focal being a quote.

Here is my quoted cards:A close up of the Butterfly:
For all the Stuff that went into this card, please look at my card on SCS HERE.


My second card doesn't use Unity...it uses Verve, but still is Quote-a-licious!For all the Stuff that went into this card, please look at my card on SCS HERE.

No comments: