MY BIRTHDAY AND CANDY WINNER!

After using
HunterGenrator.boy

the lucky winner is

number 1!

I did things the hard yet easy way and put numbers 1-26 on a piece of paper, folded it, shook them up in a bowl, and had the little short man draw a paper out of the bowl!

He had just woken up for the day and still had sleep in his eyes!

He was so excited when I said "Ya, number ONE" that he proceeded to pull each paper out of the bowl and celebrate when I told him which number it was!

ALL 26!

And since it is my 26th birthday, I will NOW tell you

the winner is:

Blogger Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

I really like your cards!!

August 28, 2009 8:19 AMDelete



Could you please e-mail me at rabogner@cableone.net with your snail information so I can mail out your winnings!


No comments: