Krista's Dill Card

I got down and inky during the holiday weekend and made this card:


I copied it from one of my Unity friends. You can see her beautiful creation HERE. There isn't much difference between our cards! I think Krista's photograph came out better though, specially since I had to take this photo with my cell phone.

Chris left yesterday for his hunting trip in Alaska! He was so excited to go. So until his return, my picture quality is going to be lacking cause he took my camera with him!

STUFF I USED ON THIS CARD
STAMPS: {Unity} Feel the Joy
INK: Colorbok Silver & blue, Stazon Black
ACCESSORIES: Circle Nestabilities, Acetate,

Thanks Krista for coming up with such a Beautiful Idea!

2 comments:

Krista said...

It's beautiful. Your circle looks better than mine! LOL

Katy said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love it :)