Card Patterns Sketch 34 x2

Same as the post before, I found a new blog today while looking at my friend Katy's blog. Shade a card using a sketch from Card Patterns Blog. I really liked the sketch and thought I would give it a try. If you are interested in some great sketches or some really great challenge prizes, give Card Patterns a try!

Here is the card I made for the sketch:


STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD:STAMPS: Unity Confession: I LUV UNITY, Sending My LovePAPER: Basic Grey "granola", Paper StudioINK: SU Basic Black, Lovely LilacACCESSORIES: Crop A Dile (holes in center of flowers), 3/4" circle, Martha Stewart Scalloped Circle, Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Katy said...

this turned out super cute Rachel, love it!

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous- I really love that ribbon you used. Adds just the right touch to this card. So glad you found us!

Kimberly said...

Just perfect! Love those flowers and the purple! Beautiful! :)

Laurel said...

Love it!