Last Post Today I Mean It!

So as I have shared, I am all about the Personal Progress! Here are some treats that I made for when the girls pass off a value experience {I'm just a leader so I don't get any major treats :) } The pictures aren't very good since it was already dark outside when I was taking the pictures! I still have to make something for Integrity and Faith but Tootsie Rolls don't come in those colors so I am gonna have to get a different candy for those!
Here are the treats:
Back view:
{ Stamps Used: SU I Did It, SU Taggers Dozen }Front view:
{ Wording done in Stickers, Tops made from Cricut's Storybook }

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

These goodies look FABULOUS!! I first thought you used the TOP NOTE and realized the baggies are a smaller size with yummies inside. Such a SUPER fun idea to help motivate and share your creativity Rachel!!

Thanks SO much for the link on finishing the bottom card edge by hand!! WOW, such a beautiful idea and I love how she did a tutorial to show it step by step... :) TFS this info with me... I feel a card coming on... now only the TIME! LOL... we've been working on building a small utility shed. We are ready to shingle now; I'm my hubby's right hand MAN! (Girl!)

Unknown said...

Congrats, you have won the Follow & Win contest over on the Color Dare blog!!!!